The Biological Medicine Resource
Your Information and Technology
Bridge linking German Biological Medicine
with English speaking practitioners worldwide - since 1972!
Here is Tour #44 | Itinerary 2017 | Fine Print | Register
FAQs | Tour #43 in Pictures | Past Tours
Join our 44th
Group Tour to Germany
Thursday, Oct. 26 through Wednesday, Nov. 1, 2017
(including the famous Baden-Baden
Week Congress #51)
Highlights of this Biological Medicine Tour to Germany:
Our program theme this year is: “Putting It All together: A Comprehensive Overview of Effective Modalities in Biological Medicine.”
Be exposed to the latest information and research on a broad range of Biological Medicine topics so that you can see what is available and then make an informed decision about how they can be applied in your daily practice.
We anticipate presentations from or visits to several instrumentation companies, homeopathic firms and biological medicine clinics, and the focus of this program is the application and utilization of these Biological Medicine methods in your daily practice. This tour is planned for beginner
and advanced practitioners alike.
Attend five English language lectures and workshops exclusive to this OIRF tour group plus two full days of English language lectures in the Medicine Week program. All presentations are from renowned and highly respected scientists, researchers and practitioners informing us of the latest research in Biological Medicine and of the most modern and effective techniques developing in Germany and Europe.
Visit and participate in the 51st Baden-Baden Medicine Week Congress re-scheduled to Oct. 28 through Nov. 1, 2017.
Your Keynote Speaker for 2017 is:
Manfred Doepp, MD is an internationally renowned nuclear physician as well as the founder and director of the DGEIM (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Energetische und Informations Medizin = German Society for Energetic and Information Medicine). He is regarded as a forerunner of Complementary Medicine. Currently he leads the Quantisana Gesundheitszentrum in Switzerland.
Dr. Doepp will speak to us about his ongoing research on the “Rapid exponential increase in the blanket of electromagnetic frequencies in our environment” and the “Digital Clinic”.
Special Features of the Biological Medicine Tour:
Here are some of the lecturers invited exclusively for our OIRF participants:
- Clinic Lecture: Integrative Cancer and Lyme Disease specialist – Dr. Friedrich Douwes
- Clinic Lecture: Biological Medicine specialists using multiple modalities –
Dr. Uwe Reuter and Dr. Ralf Oettmeier
- Clinic Lecture: Diagnostic and Therapeutic procedures and results, as well as newer therapies such as Laser IV Therapy – Dr. Olaf Kuhnke
- Pharmacy Lecture: RNA Therapy – Dr. Georg Stommel and Dr. Siddhartha Popat
- Alfa Thermodiagnostics: Regulation Thermography – Dr. Daniel Beilin
- ONDAMED: Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy with biofeedback – Dr. Silvia Binder
- THERAGEM: Fusion Light Therapy utilizing gemstones – Catharina Jansma
- Med-Tronik: BioResonance Therapy and Diagnostics – Dr. Nuno Ruivo and
Dr. Peter Mahr
- Advanced Medical Systems (AMS): Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy –
Dr. Frank Beck
- Evening lectures, training sessions and discussions with attending OIRF directors and advisors
Note: Some of the above lectures are sponsored English language lectures that are part of the Medicine Week Congress program itself.
About the famous Baden-Baden Medicine Week Congress:
Visit and participate in the famous “Medicine Week” Congress
- One annual world event stands out concerning natural healing approaches, namely the Baden-Baden “Medicine Week”. This year will be their 51st Congress! Imagine up to 3,000 doctors from all fields (physicians, dentists, medical students and pharmacists) under one roof, all interested in learning more about Biological Medicine (mainly because of patient demand for it!). The theme of this year’s 51st Congress is Diagnosis and Therapy Possibilities with Highly Practical Application. Topics covered will be:
- Complementary Medicine – a view of the whole
- Circulation and Nutrition
- Skin diseases – always only cortisone?
- Fatigue and Exhaustion
- Asthma and COPD
- Joint diseases (Arthropathies)
- We will give you an introductory overview of the Medicine Week Congress and the exhibits so you can plan your “attack”. Attending OIRF Medical Advisors are available for discussions on integration of biological medicine into your practice, and expert commentary on the discoveries you find at the Congress.
- You will have plenty of time to wander the exhibit areas with 230+ exhibit booths on four floors to collect information and talk to the company representatives (most of them have English speaking staff)
- Here is where you will make contact with all of the famous European homeopathic and natural medicine companies, see the full range of instrumentation now on the market, and visit the huge book store display (yes, there are still some English language books too)
Some Further Tour Details:
- Coordinated and hosted by OIRF Managing Director Carolyn Winsor (with 43 previous tours experience) and accompanied by an OIRF Medical Advisor.
- Relaxed informal tour with moderate travel (all tour transportation included);
- Attendance is not restricted but will be limited to ensure each participant enjoys a personally fulfilling educational experience
- Includes breakfasts, and all but a few meals
- Single room accommodations in all hotel locations (except couples)
- Tour price: $3,895 CDN / $2,795 USA, special discounts available for attending assistants/ spouses or groups of 5 or more.
- Attendance at the exclusively arranged English language lectures is mandatory for participants to receive your Tour Certificate
- Tourist off-season for lower airfares to Germany (or use your points!)
Our Scheduled Itinerary:
You can see from the above listings that we have a busy and very exciting time planned for this 44th Biological Medicine group tour to Germany. All speakers have been invited however there may be a few changes as plans are finalized. Our actual tour itinerary will be published shortly after the Medicine Week organizers advise us of the Congress schedule (expected in mid-April). Watch the website for further details as they are available. Thank you for your patience.
A few words from your Director:
This tour package is an inclusive custom-tailored guided educational tour for medical professionals, so you are assured of like-minded companions who share your interest in biological and alternative medicine. Although we do not include airfare in these packages, we do include most meals, single room accommodations, all tour transportation and all educational programs. In other words, you will not be abandoned outside the McDonalds and told to have a “nice evening” and you will not be asked to pay more for extra tours and programs!
As always, this year we have attempted to create a specialized tour program that celebrates the many speakers and presentations we have seen since the first tours in the early 1980’s – can you imagine we actually saw Dr. Franz Morell, Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp, Dr. Wilhelm Langreder, Dr. Franz Feinen, Dr. Christian Hagen, Dr. Hartmut Heine, Dr. Fritz Kramer, Dr. Helmut Schimmel and the list of speakers from past tours goes on and on! Yet, I know that you are working in a new world and a new century. So, here then is a program that will build on the very best from the past, give you a glimpse of the very latest in-depth research and innovation, and then – most importantly – inform you how to utilize these techniques and methods in a modern everyday practice.
Clear your calendar and plan to join us in 2017 for this exciting and educational tour program. Make your plans early to join us and I will personally be looking forward to meeting you there to share this unique and rewarding experience!
Carolyn L. Winsor
- Tour attendance limited – register early to ensure availability!
- Send $895 CDN / $700 USA deposit to hold your place; or use a credit card
- Make airline reservations as soon as possible for best flights and block tour dates off your patient calendar
- Tour payment balance receipt deadline is Monday, September 25, 2017.
- Get ready to share a fantastic educational program with like-minded medical professionals
Contact us if you are interested in finding out more, or want to be added to our general mailing list.